While using our website you provide us specific types of data, including personal data relating to you. We only collect, store and use personal data that is directly provided by you (for example via our contact form), or personal data of which it is clear that it is being provided to us in order to process it. We will not use your personal data for any other goals, unless you have given us permission to do so or if we are legally obliged or allowed to do so. During the processing we stick to the requirements of the European data protection regulations. This means we:
• Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy and cookie statement;
• Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• Respect your privacy rights regarding your personal data held by us.
Murata Electronics Europe B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy and cookie statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.